Eventus Sponsoring PegaWorld 2017
Eventus Solutions Group, a Pegasystems partner, is offering free 30-minute 1:1 Contact Center Executive Strategy Reviews at the PegaWorld conference in Las Vegas June 4 – 7. During your session, Eventus contact center experts will review your current strategies, technology architecture, and business objectives. You will receive actionable recommendations for getting more value from your investment in the Pega platform.
Once you schedule your Strategy Review, you will have a chance to win an Amazon Tap featuring Alexa!
Why Should You Spend 30 Minutes With the Eventus team?
Eventus expertise spans three critical aspects of any contact center: Operations, technology, and finance. Furthermore, our contact center consulting services include management consultants to work with you at the business strategy level, systems integration consultants to implement and integrate modern contact center technologies, and managed services to provide production technology and operations support.
- Contact Center Strategic Roadmaps
- Strategic Sourcing – Outsourcing and Technology Vendors
- Operations Optimization – Performance Management, Workforce Management, Vendor Management, Continuous Improvement
- Technology Implementation – CRM, ACD/IVR/CTI, WFM, QA, Analytics
- Knowledge Management – Strategy, Technology Sourcing, Implementation, Content Migration, Content Authoring, Performance Optimization
- Digital Channels – Web, Chat, Email, Social, Mobile, SMS, Co-Browse, Self-Service
- Contact Center Transformations – Greenfield Contact Centers, Consolidation, Insourcing, Outsourcing, Home Agents, Shared Services
To sign up for your free 30-minute 1:1 consultation with Eventus, just click here. If you will not be attending the conference, give us a shout and we can arrange a time for your strategy review.
I hope to see you in Vegas!
It can be hard to fathom a life without customer service in it. Before remote desktop support, live chat and other contact center solutions, there were complex phone trees and outsourced call centers and before that there were buggy IVR systems and telephone switchboards connecting you to the store you purchased the product from.
The past few decades have seen the business world sway multiple times between call center outsourcing and internal call center operations.