Things I Wish I Knew Before Switching Our Contract Center to the Cloud
DENVER, CO — For years, organizations have been hearing about the benefits of moving to the cloud and the many reasons cloud-based applications make sense for organizations large and small. While it is easy to find information on why the Cloud is the next big thing, it is much harder to find good information on how to migrate to the cloud successfully and what to expect along the way. In this webinar, the contact center consulting experts from Eventus Solutions Group are partnering with Five9, a leading provider of cloud contact center software, to share some valuable lessons that will help demystify this important evolution of the modern contact center.
You will learn:
- Why technology is just one critical consideration when moving to the cloud
- Challenges that must be addressed to ensure a smooth migration to the cloud
- Lessons learned and customer insights after moving to the cloud
- Eventus CIO, Senior Consulting Director and head of Eventus’s Enterprise Communications Consulting practice John Smiley
- Five9 Product Marketing Manager Sean Head
- Date – Wednesday, August 17, 2016
- Time – 10:30 AM PDT
- Registration – Click here
It can be hard to fathom a life without customer service in it. Before remote desktop support, live chat and other contact center solutions, there were complex phone trees and outsourced call centers and before that there were buggy IVR systems and telephone switchboards connecting you to the store you purchased the product from.
The past few decades have seen the business world sway multiple times between call center outsourcing and internal call center operations.